My take on the Pork Rule

He's saying that in 3.5 more pages, the conversation that started about the pork rule and now has turned to garnish, will wind up being an thread about banning pellet cookers. [Over / Under on banning pellet cookers is 11.5 (pages)] I don't recall much pellet bashing at this site. Or maybe I just ignore them since one of my cookers is a Yoder YS640. :)

Using a butter bath for cooking chicken on a pellet pooper should be banned from competitions. Oh and using the Texas crutch is for idiots who don't know the difference between TN whiskey and KY bourbon.

There, that should do it :wacko:

Even if we could garnish with Kale I would not. When that gets warmed by the meat in the box it gives off a not so plesant smell that would be penitrating your meat the whole time the box is closed.

I laughed when I read that because according to Bob Compton the whole point of this rule change was because the pork was cold and unsafe for judges to eat.

Benny

Using a butter bath for cooking chicken on a pellet pooper should be banned from competitions. Oh and using the Texas crutch is for idiots who don't know the difference between TN whiskey and KY bourbon.

There, that should do it :wacko:

I know the difference, but I also use enough foil at a contest that would build a small space ship.

O/U in banning pellet cookers is 11.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol...why wait! NO MORE PELLET POOPERS!!! Now...because we cook on pellet poopers this year I have to respectfully disagree with myself...:twitch:

Back