• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 2011 KCBS Banquet, Jan 14 & 15, 2011 - Kansas City

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know that I'm outside of the 30 day window, but lots of folks are planning airfare, etc., so I wanted to know who is planning on going to the KCBS Banquet in January?

Parsley Lady and I are planning on going.

http://www.kcbs.us/banquet.php

I'll be there. Will be sitting at Quau's table again... Driving this year, so I can stop off for some lunch at Smokey D's on the way down...

I'll be there. Will be sitting at Quau's table again... Driving this year, so I can stop off for some lunch at Smokey D's on the way down...

You can do it!

Michelle and I are in. Flying up Friday and coming home Sunday. We've got a table with Plowboys Nation and Smoke on Wheels.

Kim and I are planning on it, I guess we'll sit where ever KCBS puts us:-D This table thing seems odd to me:crazy:

If you have time to stop in Newton, I could probably find room in the bags for the first trade:wink:

You just let me know how many pounds of blue you want!!!! Although the other cheese is outstanding as well.

Should I bring my clippers Jorge? ;)

What's all this talk of a banquet? We're not done competing yet and y'all are already talking January! :becky: Tammy and I will be there. Table still in the works.

Ramona and I are all set to be there!

If you have time to stop in Newton, I could probably find room in the bags for the first trade:wink:
Heck, we can talk now... I've got 4 pounds of blue in the fridge!

Look familiar???
IMG00046.jpg

Last edited:
You folks driving the new CKC 110?

I think we're going to fly (United miles), but we haven't finalized plans yet. IL 110 really doesn't look like it would save much time over the interstates, but it may be interesting to see some new places if we decide to drive.

My wife and I will be there. We are driving and combining this into a couples weekend getaway. Plan on hitting a other fav's in KC.

What is that? I see those signs on I-88.

So theywant you to take backroads through Illinois? No thanks. I'll stay on a Interstate... Plus I can get Maytag for Jorge...

So theywant you to take backroads through Illinois? No thanks. I'll stay on a Interstate... Plus I can get Maytag for Jorge...

It's actually 4 lane highway all the way. We went that way to Quincy last year (not knowing it was part of CKC 110) and it was easy travel. But, I'm still not convinced that it would be faster than the Interstates.

Back