MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Bashes

Notices

Brethren Bashes Bash Notes, Information on up and coming, Bash Bites.. etc..

Old 09-26-2019, 12:47 PM   #31
Texas Hogger
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : Terry

I really am looking forward to this Bash.
Hopefully a lot of our Brethren will be able to make it.
Ugly Betty (Extremely Ugly Drum)
Tex (Substantially less Ugly Drum)

[B]You Gotta Try What I'm Smokin[/B]
Texas Hogger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2019, 07:52 AM   #32
Pig_Farmer
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Carl

So who else is in? Scott, Marc, Bob? I know this is another short notice bash. But we are moving at the speed of the Southwest. Lol. I'm going to put up a post in QTalk and see if we get anymore bites from the other SW folks.
[COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Gray"]Weber Performer[/COLOR][/COLOR], Weber kettle red, Dual Weber Kettle table gold, UDS, [COLOR="DimGray"]East Texas Smoker RK250[/COLOR], Blackstone 36, Blackstone 17, GMG Trek, LSG Large IVC Candy Apple Red W/4WD and a 6.7L Power Stroke :biggrin1:
Pig_Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 10:22 PM   #33
FrkYrPrk
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : Scott

I'm in, still working on a commitment from Shortfork...
Old 09-27-2019, 10:26 PM   #34
ShadowDriver
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Marc

I'm trying to work my schedule to match. It's tough when I'm the only "old head" around and everybody seems to need an instructor or evaluator. Currently on a trip that runs through that weekend. Will advise if I'm able to shift anything around.
[B]Hardware[/B] - Weber 22.5 Kettle (Sep '16), OK Joe Longhorn (Mar '17), UUNI 3 Pizza Oven (Jan '18 ), Blue Rhino Razor Griddle (May '19), Cajun Bandit 22.5 Roti (Aug '20), Weber 26.75 Kettle (Dec '20)
ShadowDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 11:05 PM   #35
FrkYrPrk
Full Fledged Farker

Shortfork is in, we're booking a room in TorC. The roughing it in the truck tent days are over...
Old 10-01-2019, 07:45 AM   #36
Pig_Farmer
is One Chatty Farker

I have reserved my camping spot. Be in spot 25. Not sure which smoker I'm bringing yet. Might just be the drum. Mrs. Farmer will be there on Friday night. I'm bringing another couple with me. Now I need to decide what to cook. I will bring a couple of tables as well. Bringing the disco as well.
[COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Gray"]Weber Performer[/COLOR][/COLOR], Weber kettle red, Dual Weber Kettle table gold, UDS, [COLOR="DimGray"]East Texas Smoker RK250[/COLOR], Blackstone 36, Blackstone 17, GMG Trek, LSG Large IVC Candy Apple Red W/4WD and a 6.7L Power Stroke :biggrin1:
Old 10-02-2019, 07:20 AM   #37
Pig_Farmer
is One Chatty Farker

I think I'm going to cook a green chile stuffed pork loin and of course a couple of neckid fatties.

Last edited by Pig_Farmer; 10-02-2019 at 07:27 AM..
Old 10-03-2019, 10:53 PM   #38
Gringoloco
On the road to being a farker

Name/Nickname : Allen

I am in!! Not sure about the bride!! Need some help from the other ladies going. Not sure what to cook maybe I will do breakfast!! Kinda tired of cooking 15 to 20 brisket a week!! Lol
O am game for whatever!!
Salsa????
30 gallon vertical propane smoke with Big Daddy smoke generator
Sausage smoking cabinet as well
Gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 10-04-2019, 09:25 AM   #39
Pig_Farmer
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gringoloco View Post
I am in!! Not sure about the bride!! Need some help from the other ladies going. Not sure what to cook maybe I will do breakfast!! Kinda tired of cooking 15 to 20 brisket a week!! Lol
O am game for whatever!!
Salsa????
My wife and George's wife will be there. There is a fire pit at each spot so you can do some fire roasted salsa. Bring some cooking wood.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:41 AM   #40
Pig_Farmer
is One Chatty Farker

Only 2 more weeks!!!!
Old 10-05-2019, 10:47 PM   #41
Texas Hogger
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : Terry

I am still not 100% certain that I will be able to make it. Things at work are in turmoil right about now and I'm not sure where I'll be that weekend.

I am going to try with all my might to be there. I probably won't know till the last minute, but hopefully it will all work out.
Ugly Betty (Extremely Ugly Drum)
Tex (Substantially less Ugly Drum)

[B]You Gotta Try What I'm Smokin[/B]
Texas Hogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:38 PM   #42
Pig_Farmer
is One Chatty Farker

Default Not going to make it

Well, I hate to do this to you guys, but I am not going to make it to the bash this fall . My son's entry date for going into the Navy has been moved up to early November. I need to be able to spend the extra time with him before he goes. I hope you all understand.
Old 10-11-2019, 10:17 AM   #43
FrkYrPrk
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig_Farmer View Post
Well, I hate to do this to you guys, but I am not going to make it to the bash this fall . My son's entry date for going into the Navy has been moved up to early November. I need to be able to spend the extra time with him before he goes. I hope you all understand.
I understand, wish him well on his new adventure!

This is looking thin, could be just be Allen & I. Hope the fishing is good...
Old 10-11-2019, 10:23 AM   #44
Pig_Farmer
is One Chatty Farker

Thank you, Scott.
Old 10-14-2019, 04:33 PM   #45
FrkYrPrk
Full Fledged Farker

Default Cancel It?

This thread has been dead for a while, Marc is flying, Terry probably has to work, Carl has family responsibilities, no one else has expressed any recent interest. Allen and I decided over the weekend the best course of action is cancel the Fall '19 SW Bash, regroup in late winter for something in the spring.

Any objections?

Tags
bash southwest