Commissary kitchen

pasquale388

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Does your town that you are set up in want you to have a commissary kitchen. Trying to figure this out to ass in another expensive just starting out. Trying to figure out a way for me to be able to rent one but cheap

Does your town that you are set up in want you to have a commissary kitchen. Trying to figure this out to ass in another expensive just starting out. Trying to figure out a way for me to be able to rent one but cheap
Have you looked them up? We use one and can do it by the hour. Ours is a non-profit and very flexible.

Find a church or Legion with an approved kitchen. They are usually glad to get a donation and some help with their own fund raisers.

In Virginia an enclosed trailer kitchen will pass with the HD and you are in business.

In Virginia an enclosed trailer kitchen will pass with the HD and you are in business.

Same here in Illinois. We had a conversation on Friday with a health inspector who started out telling me we couldn't sell at a festival because my smoker wasn't on-site. She misunderstood me because she thought we prepped the food at home, smoked it on the smoker and then put it in the trailer. Once she understood my trailer is at home, plugged in with electricity, water and sewer and that all food was prepped in the trailer, everything was fine.

Back