Chicago Bound

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Hi folks,

I am going to be coming home to the Windy City to kick the Governor's arse:mad:, j/k, for the holidays! I am planning to arrive the 21st and exit on th 28th. I am available pretty much everyday but, 24th, 25th, and 28th to grab lunch, brewskie, etc.

Let me know if you can connect.:biggrin:

Hey BBS -

Are you flying in or driving? If you're driving you could have a bunch of mini bashes along the way :biggrin:.

How about 2am on the 22nd.

We can cuddle

Just spoke to Greg, looking forward to setting something up and meeting you, Derek.

Hey BBS -

Are you flying in or driving? If you're driving you could have a bunch of mini bashes along the way :biggrin:.

I be flying, driving would only put in Chicago for 1 day pretty much and if we deglaze along the way I probably would take two weeks.:biggrin:

I'll be working on the 23rd, but I can always try and meat up with the party already started.

Don't let my plans interfer with the bigger picture.

I don't mind showing up later for sloppy seconds.

I'll be working on the 23rd, but I can always try and meat up with the party already started.

Don't let my plans interfer with the bigger picture.

I don't mind showing up later for sloppy seconds.

If I were you guys I'd ask what he means by "MEAT UP." :shock:

We also need to pick a place. Where is your base when you are home? We can try to get something centrally located. If I remember right, you are a south sider.

We also need to pick a place. Where is your base when you are home? We can try to get something centrally located. If I remember right, you are a south sider.

Southside is my base, but I am equally in the southburbs visting my friends and family! You guys pick the place, pizza sounds awesome, can't think of the last time I had real pizza.

My first thought on pizza would be cemino's north of Joliet. It used to be aurelio's in a different location. They also have the online trivia game we can play. Family type pizza joint with a bar. Let us know if that is too far for you.

Located here. http://local.yahoo.com/info-17284714-cemeno-s-pizza-joliet

They don't have their own website apparently, and we can easily go further east toward you.

Steph's got a brand new WSM waiting for him in Chicago....

Make him cook for YOU guys! :twisted:

My first thought on pizza would be cemino's north of Joliet. It used to be aurelio's in a different location. They also have the online trivia game we can play. Family type pizza joint with a bar. Let us know if that is too far for you.

Located here. http://local.yahoo.com/info-17284714-cemeno-s-pizza-joliet

They don't have their own website apparently, and we can easily go further east toward you.

I was thinking Aurelio's chain too Greg, but as soon as I saw the location, I defaulted to a South Side institution of old, Chesdan's.

The location in Shorewood is the son of the original South Sider:
http://local.yahoo.com/info-27304186-chesdan-s-pizzeria-grille-shorewood?csz=Shorewood%2C+IL

Reviews on site indicate not as good as original :(

I guess we should find whether he wants deep dish or thin.

DOh, quoted the wrong farker. Anyone I can make, you guys come too a consensus!

LOL

Thy quoted thy self mod

Cemino's has a bar, I missed that part.

Are we still talking about the 23rd?

There should be little to no traffic that day :twisted:

LOL, just kidding

Where's Ronelle? Or Divemaster?

Back