SM Popitude Finishing Rub

Saw Big Brother Smoke with these this weekend. This nice feature he pointed out with the labels are they are all different colors. Easy to identify. Which for me is good I have used apple when I thought I had Cherry.

Thanks, Jim. I am so excited about the new labels. The Popitude had it going on this weekend :thumb:

New Labels

Hi Just got my order for SM Cherry-Spicy Apple-Sweet Seduction on this Monday,4-7-14. They still had the old labels on jars.?? Hope they hold well.
Thanks Dan

They'll be fine, no worries.

Big Brother Smoke wouldn't sell anything that was outdated.
And the new labeling just came out

I'm nervously pacing by the door waiting on the UPS man to make his popitude delivery. I got a comp tomorrow I plan on using it for.

Hi Just got my order for SM Cherry-Spicy Apple-Sweet Seduction on this Monday,4-7-14. They still had the old labels on jars.?? Hope they hold well.
Thanks Dan

The whole line of rubs store/hold really well. Besides, they sell so quickly, they don't have time to go bad. Don't worry.

Of course, I can't speak about the new Popitude. I haven't had a chance to try it. Heck, I just found out a few days ago that it exists. However, since everything else,that Steph (Big Brother Smoke/Simply Marvelous) sells is of the highest quality, I feel safe in saying this new one will be great, too.

Getting back to your concern about your recent purchase, I'm convinced you'll be happy...except, you might be mad that you didn't order more! :becky:

Back