Aaron Franklin is getting his own TV Show?

I think he's a great BBQ personality ..should be a good show. Don't always agree with how he cooks stuff but always learn things and he's entertaining.

I will definitely be watching that. Good for him. Plus he has a good way about him.

Good for him. I like his sense of humor and his style of cooking I am drawn too.

I think he's a great BBQ personality ..should be a good show. Don't always agree with how he cooks stuff but always learn things and he's entertaining.
Lots of ways to Cook BBQ some good others not I reckon you haven't been there He cooks some of the Best BBQ I ever ate in a joint.

I wish him luck couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I be watchin.

Looks and sounds good thanks for the heads up I will be looking for it.

Cool! I really liked his YouTube vids, glad he's gonna make more and the new show sounds good. Seems like a good dude with a sense of humor and I like his style of bbq. Thanks for heads up on the show!

Lots of ways to Cook BBQ some good others not I reckon you haven't been there He cooks some of the Best BBQ I ever ate in a joint.

If i'm ever down y'alls way i'd most definitely stop by there.

Count me in as an AF fan too... He just seems like a good buddy you would hang out with and has a disarming quality about him. I will be anxiously awaiting the new show!

As much as I hate the commercialization of our hobby, Aaron is definitely good people. I will give it a try.

I used to spend a lot of time in Austin. If you ever find it "on your way" it's worth hanging out in that part of the world for not only the BBQ joints, but the hamburger places as well.

Stay off Rundberg Lane. It will smoke a career and a marriage

I really liked his brisket. but his pulled pork, I found to be lacking,the texture was off.

We waited in line for over 3 hours during a cold snap (for Texas)... The conversation in line and the sharing of beer by everyone around was just as memorable as the brisket.

I would go back for the brisket...

Good for him, I'm pulling for him. When I lived in TX, I went to the Salt Lick, which was my first memorable BBQ. Franklin's was next....and that's the meal that made me go buy my 1st smoker the next day.

Back