weber help please

Id offer 20 and then use the lid on my UDS....wait I don't have a UDS. But I'd still offer 20 and build a UDS and then use the lid for it.

It is worth $60. The grill itself brand new is $150 retail and the cover is $25 retail. What i would do though is offer $40 and if they counter offer, I would go as high as $50. But if they aren't budging off the price, $60 is fair.

OTG with a cover in that condition is well worth the price. Just because I might still pull $50 out of my pocket and have the other $10 in the other pocket. I mean you have to try.

That's a very good deal at $60. I would take the same tact as said above- offer $40 and accept the counter of $50. That would be worthy of your very own "CL SCORE!" thread. :thumb:

If not learn from this one. next post should be....."Hey I found this on CL and am on my way to get it what do you think?" You can always say no.

Im trying but no response yet ....I wont get it :sad:

You never know. Sometimes it takes some time. One of my best CL deals went like this- I saw the item 24 hrs. after it was posted. I sent an email. No reply for a day. I sent another email. Finally heard back after 3 days and got it.

Positive thoughts dude!

Thats a great deal to me. I scored stuff on cl after not getting repsonse for 5 days so you never know.

Back