Burger Wars!!! Show us your burger!!

B

bbqjoe

I thought after seeing Cajunsmokers post that we should do a burger thread.
So show us your burger!!!
Here is one that I do here.

The Colorado Burger

DSC00651.jpg

Steak Burger on grill

DSC00654.jpg

Burger ready for toppings

DSC00655.jpg

Red Onions added

DSC00656.jpg

Picante Sauce

DSC00657.jpg

The bun, with refried beans and crushed Fritos

DSC00658.jpg

Melted cheddar, and ready for closure

DSC00660.jpg

The Colorado Burger, ready to eat!!!

:biggrin:

The Colorado Burger

DSC00651.jpg

Steak Burger on grill

DSC00654.jpg

Burger ready for toppings

DSC00655.jpg

Red Onions added

DSC00656.jpg

Picante Sauce

DSC00657.jpg

The bun, with refried beans and crushed Fritos

DSC00658.jpg

Melted cheddar, and ready for closure

DSC00660.jpg

That looks freaking awesome8) Give me a week to get over the last one & I'll post one:biggrin:

Heres mine! One and only time I've done a burger...

KEALE Burger! (name by N8man)

Attachments

• IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 248

Good grief! That Looks AWESOME! One of my favorite things to do is add crushed Fritos to refried beans . . .

I dang near passed out when I saw your Colorado Burger!

I tried to convince the wife we needed to drive down to Wikieup for our last vacation . . . but she is still holding out for a trip to the beach.

I'll make it there some day soon . . . wow.

How about some Brauma Burgers? 1/2 lb angus burgers with grilled onions and provolone cheese.

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

I tried to convince the wife we needed to drive down to Wikieup for our last vacation . . . but she is still holding out for a trip to the beach.

Joe's got sand. And if it rains he's pretty much got an ocean in his parking lot. Maybe she won't notice.

Joe's got sand. And if it rains he's pretty much got an ocean in his parking lot. Maybe she won't notice.
I tried taking her to the Clinton Lake State Park swimming area
but she wasn't buying that . . . so I doubt I'd be able to pass Joe's parking lot off any more successfully than that . . .
besides, there aren't any refried bean with Fritos and salsa and burger with cheddar burgers there.

I'm not making this because, well, I'm just not going to. But it's good. It makes a really big sandwich so unless you have some extremely large buns on hand, just set it all up on top of some bread for an open faced sandwich. Some of the items you top with will need to be prepped ahead of time naturally.

Cook yourself a good quality burger patty in your favorite manner. Or use a good sized slice of smoked meatloaf.
Top with a couple really good Onion Rings, ABT's, Stuffed Mushrooms, your favorite thick Chili, followed by a liberal application of Cheese and Bacon. Serve with condiments of your choice, be it as simple as Ketchup or Salsa, or even going so far as Queso, Sour Cream and Fritos.

Enjoy.

Back