Here come the Judge....

pahutchens

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
The KCBS certified judging class in Anoka MN was fun and informative.
I got the pleasure of briefly meeting fellow brethren Mark and Fred (FWECK). Sorry I had to bolt right after class :redface:

Mike Lake gave a strong presentation and they gave us a few not always easily caught bad boxes. That red tipped lettuce was micro tipped to my eyes.
Regretfully I didn't keep track of who was cooking for us. I snuck around the corner to look at the cookers and was able to listen to the battering of questions these guys were getting. Couple of FEC's for the smokers.

But here is the coool to me part :clap2::clap2::clap2: and with the caveat I am sure that this was in no way a formal endorsement by the KCBS and just a selection by the cooks...:cool:
Plowboys Yard Bird rub the Rub of choice:bow:. I guess what better way to teach a palate what Championship Q should taste like.

Glad it was a good experience!

I'm a little surprised that Mike didn't credit whoever cooked the food at the end as he's done that at the 3 classes I've attended that he taught.Maybe you just didn't hear him do it?

He and Theresa do a great job! You might be surprised to know just hard she has to work doing those boxes while Mike is up there teaching.

I'm a little surprised that Mike didn't credit whoever cooked the food at the end as he's done that at the 3 classes I've attended that he taught.Maybe you just didn't hear him do it?

He did my brain was full like my belly:redface:
Was applauding instead of writing

Congrats! That Plowboys is some great stuff. I always have some on hand.

Back