What is the Minimum .....

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Number of Smokers a fellow should have?

I say 3 - Small, Medium and Large. And a Weber Kettle can count as one but not a gas grill (I have a gas grill but it don't count) :becky:

Depends on how many houses a fellow has.

Each house has its own smokers

In my case I have 2 houses, but only 3 smokers and 3 grills.

I need to add to my inventory

:biggrin1:

1. For BBQ, I've only used my Lang 84 for the past 3 or 4 years... The others are growing moss...

OK. Maybe 10 WSMs is too many.

You should have 1 smoker and one grill at a very, very on-the-verge-of-losing-your-man-card bare minimum.

And a dog. If you own the minimum you have to have a dog. A REAL dog, not one of them purse sized dogs.

You should have 1 smoker and one grill at a very, very on-the-verge-of-losing-your-man-card bare minimum.

And a dog. If you own the minimum you have to have a dog. A REAL dog, not one of them purse sized dogs.

This is TRUE.

7-10. Well, that is my number. I am fortunately surrounded by BBQ fanatics that share my issue..... My wife thinks I am normal, I think!

I have 1 WSM and 1 kettle. No amount of cooking devices will ever determine the fate of my man card. I'm pretty sure I earned a lifetime membership. :heh:

Back