Ever Smoked on Something Like This???

Jayblefty

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I came across an ad for a smoker online looking through some local classifieds. Lady has this smoker and it looks like I could get it for $20. It looks like someone took the chamber from an offset, stood it upright, added some racks and cut the base out. I figure if I pick it up I would have to make a solid base, make some intakes, work out an exhaust and maybe turn it into a two door system. She said her X used it all the time. Is this a specific type of smoker that is supposed to run with an open bottom? Any info is appreciated. I know someone will have some direction to lend!!!

Brinkman Smoke & pit basically a big ECB I saw one at Homo Depot last summer for 69.00. She should give you 20 to haul it away I'd Pass.

I mounted a similar NB to a wood stove for a fire box... Verticle off set and it works awesome.

Brinkman Smoke & pit basically a big ECB I saw one at Homo Depot last summer for 69.00. She should give you 20 to haul it away I'd Pass.

Oh and brinkman bought out NB

Thanks for the heads up fellas. I will post up more pics if I bring it home. Still on the fence. If shell go $10 I will probably grab it.

Back