• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thin blue in the morn makes for tasty pork in the evening!

TIMMAY

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Did I mention how much I love my 732? Well, yea. I love it. No probs so far, and I can sit here in the house and be lazy. Brilliant!! I just wish it was the afternoon so I could drink beer...

__EDIT__ Wow! Picture's blurry. Sorry guys, sometimes difficult to hold the phone steady for pictures.

thinblueinthemorn_zps85f8cc14.jpg

Lookin good there! (It's five o'clock somewhere:becky:)

early start. nice.

i just put my pibil in the oven, but i have a couple butts i plan on putting on the smoker tonight.

Kettle finally stabilized at 277°... Guess that's where we are cooking today! Things are a little different today, I went with the horseshoe instead of using the baskets to hold the charcoal. Filled the alum pan with water to keep the coals from melting the pan. This made it take forever for the kettle to come up to temp. I normally don't use water in the pan...

You mean beer is no longer a breakfast beverage :twitch: It's past 12 in London and that should be close enough.:biggrin1:

Whenever I think it's too early to start drinking, I just remind myself that Aussie Bill and Buccs are probably well on their way to being pissed already so I have some catching up to do. You know, or whatever BS excuse you can come up with on your own. :thumb:

Tonight should be great!! Just got back from the beer store, got a few interesting characters to sample! They sold out of Backwoods Bastard (CRAP!!!)... So went with a sixer of Avery Old Jubilation ale, a bomber of Schmaltz Human Blockhead lager, and a 750 of Jolly Pumpkin Oro De Calabaza!! Should be pretty cool!!

Tonight should be great!! Just got back from the beer store, got a few interesting characters to sample! They sold out of Backwoods Bastard (CRAP!!!)... So went with a sixer of Avery Old Jubilation ale, a bomber of Schmaltz Human Blockhead lager, and a 750 of Jolly Pumpkin Oro De Calabaza!! Should be pretty cool!!

You must live in a way different part of the country. They don't have things like, Pabst, Schlitz or Jaegermeister.......:twitch:

Being in WI, you should at least be able to find anything from Founders brewing, they are in Grand Rapids Michigan, not too far away, right?

Back