Hello From South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hello to all, new to forum. Been smokin with old frig for 15 yrs. Wanted something different. Found your site and UDS plans, got one just about finished, need to build ash pan yet, hope to be smokin yet this weekend!!! Thanks for all the ideas and advise from forums!!! Will let you know how things go.

Gummy

Welcome to the Brethren. We're glad you found us. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

Welcome from cajun country. "Laissez les bon temps rouler"
"Let the good times roll" for non cajuns.:-D

Hello to all, new to forum. Been smokin with old frig for 15 yrs. Wanted something different. Found your site and UDS plans, got one just about finished, need to build ash pan yet, hope to be smokin yet this weekend!!! Thanks for all the ideas and advise from forums!!! Will let you know how things go.

Gummy

Gummy, welcome to the best place on the 'Net. If you get a chance, please post some pix of your old frig smoker, I'd love to see one.

Look forward to gettin' to know ya.

Thanks so very much for the warm welcome. I will try to get some pics of the UDS and the old frig posted in the next couple of days. Can anyone recommend a rub for pork loin? I have one in the frezzer that is begging to go on the UDS this weekend!!!!! Ran a test run on the UDS today, abt 8# of charcoal, started @ 6 am and was still 150 F @ 16:30!!! Made some mods to the lid so it seals better!!! Still trying to get material for ash pan! Again THANKS for the WONDERFUL WELCOME!!!
Gummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back