MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ > For the Board

Notices

For the Board *On Topic Only* Strictly moderated. NO BAD KARMA! This forum is for questions and discussions you would like reviewed by members of the KCBS(or other BBQ orgs) Board of Directors. A clean and direct place where they do not have to wade thru day to day chatter.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
gmholler
Full Fledged Farker

Default Question about the April 2009 New Ideas Report

In looking at the BOD agenda on the KCBS website, I noticed in the New Ideas report Louisiana wasn't listed as being in one of the proposed regions. Is there something I'm missing here or is that an oversight? What region is it supposed to be in?

Thanks!

Lynn.
gmholler is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
LindaM
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmholler View Post
In looking at the BOD agenda on the KCBS website, I noticed in the New Ideas report Louisiana wasn't listed as being in one of the proposed regions. Is there something I'm missing here or is that an oversight? What region is it supposed to be in?

Thanks!

Lynn.
It looks like it was an oversight. It looks like it should be included in the Southern Region.
LindaM is offline   Reply With Quote