Contest Announcment Norwalk BAR•B•Q PIT, Norwalk, CT - September 9,10 & 11, 2011 - LOOKING FOR TEAMs

N

norwalkbbq

The 3rd annual Bar•B•Q Pit held at the Norwalk Oyster Festival. September 9,10 & 11. You can expect the same cooker friendly contest we had last year!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Over $19,000 in cash prizes guaranteed…. 20’x 30’ sites.... prizes paid to the 10th place…. easily accessible water & electricity at your site….cash prizes for best site...KCBS & NEBS sanctioned….100% certified judges…. free oysters…. welcome dinner, Friday night…. full breakfast Saturday AND Sunday morning…. State GRAND CHAMPION

Check this out... Early bird registration is now available!!! Save $100 by registering and paying before May 15th.

Take a look and see go to :
http://www.norwalkbbq.com/

I will post more information in the upcoming days so check back to whats new and exciting....
Questions? Please email us at info@norwalkbbq.com

John Vuoso
Norwalk Bar•B•Q Pit

Mod edit: Added location and dates to thread title per posting guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZBQ will be there. Still waiting to find out the booth theme. :becky:

Did it last year and it was our 1st KCBS comp. We had a great time and will be signing up again.

Tentative Schedule

Friday night: Chowder, Welcome Party Dinner

Saturday : Nebbs , Whole hog

Sunday : KCBS , Chili , Best Booth

WE tried to make it less hectic.....

Again This is a tentative schedule and will change :becky:

Don't forget Early bird registration is now available!!! Save $100 by registering and paying before May 15th.

Visit WWW.NORWALKBBQ.COM

John Vuoso
Norwalkbbq

Hmmm, free Oystas? Is this the Friday night dinner, or at my whim over the weekend?

John

any changes on the People's choice contest, will the people pick up the entries at one location??

Good luck to everyone, I wish I could make this I have heard nothing but rave reviews about this contest.
Unfortunately for me I seem to always have a scheduling conflict and haven't been able to make it.

Good luck everyone!

Back