MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 07-09-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
Xxjoexx33
Found some matches.

Default Uds Sports Team Paint

Hey guys so I've been checking out these great looking uds paint jobs and I was wondering how so you paint sports team logos on there free hand or were you able to find a stencil or something like that? I'm really interested in a 49er one.
Xxjoexx33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2013, 05:09 PM   #2
Mason Dixon Bowhunta
is one Smokin' Farker

When my daughter did mine she sketched it free hand with a pencil and then painted it. She just used testors model paint over high heat engine enamel. After 3 cooks it's holding up without any issues.
[I]Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created[/I] ~ Esther 4:14
Mason Dixon Bowhunta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2013, 05:12 PM   #3
fergolicious
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

I am looking to do this exact same thing on my UDS build except Florida Gators. I am trying to find a stencil or something. Any ideas are very welcome! Thank you!
fergolicious is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2013, 05:22 PM   #4
tpope
Full Fledged Farker

Find the logo online... Print it out at the size you want to use it.. twice. Cut it out. Lay it on the barrel and trace with pencil onto the barrel. Cut the outside off.. Trace the next inner feature onto the barrel. Repeat as needed. Use an uncut version to guide the color and placement.
tpope is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
Xxjoexx33
Found some matches.

Thank you very my much bro!
Xxjoexx33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
paint, sport, uds