MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 10-02-2012, 08:35 AM   #16
neuyawk
is one Smokin' Farker

Beautiful!

Old 10-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #17
TuscaloosaQ
Babbling Farker

neuyawk,JP7794,tortaboy, thanks to all of you guys who took time to look and for the nice comments. It kinda lets you know your doing an exceptable job and people like it. Cookers are fun to build and hopefully one day it will become a big part of what we do. May people have contributed their thoughts and concepts and i listen attentively to each and everyone. Noone has a monoply on knowing it all it is an accumulation of a lot of thoughts and process. I am blessed to have a young son who is willing you help Dad out Thank's Tyler you are an excellent son and fabricator and Dad appreciates all you do!!!!! We buttt heads and I except the fact that that is part of the process. But at the end of the day It is all good!!
TuscaloosaQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #18
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

It's the attention to details that you and your boy have got.
Perfect example:

That door recess...Need I say more?
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #19
TuscaloosaQ
Babbling Farker

deguerre.... Thank's brother to me the door sytem we use allows for no warpage and it seals really good. It by far beats slapping a piece of plate againt a piece of plate, and eliminates the use of any stiffners on the doors. We use the same setup on our firebox. I have no secerets and and do not care at all if someone mimmicks what i do. To me it is all about people helping people who have the desire to cook and build. Again thanks for the comments!!!

Thanks from:--->
Old 10-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #20
Teamfour
is Blowin Smoke!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Smokin-n-Style BBQ Team - Pitmaster
Lagniappe Chili Team - Head Cook
KCBS CBJ
Teamfour is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 02:38 PM   #21
polishdon
Full Fledged Farker

I can't believe how many of these high quality cookers you and your son are pumping out.

Another awesome build, thanks for sharing!!!

Old 10-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #22
TuscaloosaQ
Babbling Farker

Today, 11:38 AM
Teamfour thank you for the kind words

polishdon We have been blessed to have people that allow us to build these cookers for them. Who knows we may just do this fulltime one day. There are certainly many, many excellent builders out there that build quality cookers, we just want quality at an affordable price with never any compromise in quality and integrity. Thanks for your kind words also!!!

Old 10-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #23
Panthers65
is one Smokin' Farker

Everything about that screams quality. That smoker should be in use for years to come. Looks great.
Panthers65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #24
bbqwilly
Babbling Farker

Great work Paul. You and Tyler are second to none.

I cant say enough about the job you and Tyler did on my smoker.

If anyone is looking for a top of the line smoker and priced cheaper than the other guys, pm TQ. You will have one hell of a smoker and you wont meet a nicer guy.

Thanks again Paul for the excellent smoker and new friendship
bbqwilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #25
Jethro608
Full Fledged Farker

That looks great. You guys have mad skills. I hope I can weld 1/2 that good. You guys put out some awsome machines.
I guess I now know the high standerds to hold my self to now.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us.

Old 10-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #26
TuscaloosaQ
Babbling Farker

Panthers65 Thank you very much

bbqwilly I look foward to our visit tomorrow and I really appreciate all the Kudos we truly try to treat people the way we want to be treated

Jethro608 Wow!!!! I appreciate that and so does Tyler!!!! I am sure you do an excellent job yourself!!!!

Old 10-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #27
gtr

Nuthin but a whole lotta beautiful right there!
50" Klose BYC, Spitjack XB85, 22.5 WSM, Backwoods Chubby, UDS, WRK, 26" & 22.5" Weber Kettles, Jumbo Joe, WGA, WSJ/MUDS, Kanka Grill, a piece of expanded metal I throw over the fire pit sometimes, Stealthy Black & Vol Orange Thermapens
Displaced East Tennesseean
Proud recipient of a Tick
Former outlaw MOINK baller, now IMBAS Certified, but still lookin' over my shoulder.
"Relax, it's only BBQ." - Bigmista, 2013
"Don't worry about playing a lot of notes. Just find one pretty one." - Miles Davis
WTFWGALD?
gtr is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #28
Terry The Toad
is one Smokin' Farker

TQ - as many others have already said, that is some beautiful craftsmanship. I hope you are putting some kind of name and/or logo on the trailers. You should be getting credit for the work!

"I love animals. I just love to eat them more. Fun to pet; better to chew." - Jim Gaffigan
Terry The Toad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2012, 08:59 AM   #29
cowgirl

Name/Nickname : jeanie

Another beautiful job Tuscaloosa and Tyler!! Love to see your work, it's top notch and high quality all the way!

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #30
barney jr
Full Fledged Farker

wow very nice work a true craftsman!