Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

S

SmokeInDaEye

Made two pork tenderloins for dinner, stuffed with sausage, bacon, smoked poblano peppers and cornbread. Ate one and froze one for a rainy day.

Grilled corn and some greens on the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job. Did the Spicy Fairy make an appearance?

Looks great. One of my upcoming projects is to do a stuffed pork loin. Hopefully soon!!

looks awesome....is that green stuff garnish or do you really eat that? :)

Made two pork tenderloins for dinner, stuffed with sausage, bacon, smoked poblano peppers and cornbread. Ate one and froze one for a rainy day.

Grilled corn and some greens on the side.

What kind of greens were they? Everything you cooked looks great!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Nice eats:grin: I'd eat a plate of that, but you have to throw a piece of that sausage on my plate too.:mrgreen:

Another magical meal.
aut1412038863.jpg

Looks great! Been waiting for corn at the local store.

Clint..what kind of sausage? Did you precook that and the bacon? No fair spice fairy, we need more than some dust for details...

It was 2 slices of nice bacon cubed up and sauteed along with half a shallot and half a minced roasted poblano then the meat from 3 fresh eye-talian sausages. Added some extra fat too (may have been bacon or duck fat. I froze it but didn't mark it), then 2 crumbled cornbread muffins.

Cooled it then stuffed as much as I could into the tenderloins. Rubbed with Salt, pepper and some micellaneous BBQ rub, then threw on the grill with some hickory and seared then let it cook indirectly for another 20 minutes or so. Didn't get a temp read on the meat but it was medium.

The corn I just threw on husks and all until husks were nice and charred then shucked them and ate. The rabbit food was peashoot on top of fresh yellow beets with some radish and goat cheese, lemon, EVOO, S&P.

Back