Day late and a dollar short, Hot Kettle Fried Thighs

KevinJ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Didn't make the throwdown and that's ok because I would have won anyways :icon_smile_tongue:

Seasoned with Oakridge BBQ Smokey Chile Lime Rub and Habanero Death Dust, loving the HDD my have todo a plop plop fizz fizz later though, we'll see.

Had a leftover tater I cooked the other night, threw it on the grill to keep the Thighs company. Gettin Vortexed!

AelqskJ.jpg

Not my best pic's sorry :icon_blush:

aKJ2Da6.jpg

1l9C3Zf.jpg

You coulda been a contender! No doubt they tasted as good as they looked. Nice!

What's that black thing in the middle? :noidea:
Top secret Andy and its on a need to know basis, just lucky enough to stumble across it, rumor has it though it came out of Area 51. :twitch:

Dang that looks good Kevin!

Looks dayam good, but I'm afraid it's stiff competition in that TD. Maybe you weren't late... just sceeeered! :razz:

Looks dayam good, but I'm afraid it's stiff competition in that TD. Maybe you weren't late... just sceeeered! :razz:
Thank you and I meant to say I wouldn't have won anyways, I just have a problem with proof reading what I type sometimes. :doh:

For the record I am a 2 time TD winner believe it or not, better to be lucky than good. :grin:

I would've voted for that. :nod: Looks killer Kevin. Not everyone can "kettle fry" right.

Back