Quest for a Fatboy

Homebrewed Q

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I have 2.5 hours til I get home from a Houston to L.A. Run (truck driver), gonna get some sleep, then head out in the morning to Ritter's BBQ in Point, TX to pick up my receiver hitch ready BWS Fatboy, can't wait to meet Doug and Carole. Its been ready since but I haven't had a day off to go pick it up. I'll post pics of the pick up and hopefully the first smoke this weekend. Happy New Year Brethren!

Cool Have a great trip! Don't forget to post them picks of the new smoker in action!

Def need pics. Also, somewhat off topic but what kind of rig do you drive?

we are talking a smoker right? lol j/k cant wait to see pics hope everyone has a happy new year

Congratulations on the fatboy. You are going to love it. Please post the pics of "receiver hitch ready" set up. I have a fatboy and that sounds interesting. !!!

Made it home with it. Great setup, will get pics up by the end of the weekend. Gotta do a burnout and season session then possibly some chix and ribs Sunday. Happy New Year everybody!

Got sent out on the road again. I'll get the pics up soon.

Glad ya made it home safe.Be careful on the road.The pit and family will
be there when ya get back.
Holler sometime.We ain't very far apart.

Don

I need one of those jobs so I can get off of the road and be home for more family & Q time.
I can't say I blame ya there. Of course the hardcore otr guys think I'm the crazy one. Some of them can't stand to be home more than a couple of days.:shocked:

I can't say I blame ya there. Of course the hardcore otr guys think I'm the crazy one. Some of them can't stand to be home more than a couple of days.:shocked:

I've been local, long term otr, and hotshot otr. I'm done with 'em all. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have a job, just would like to be in my own bed every night. 2011 is my year to find that job that will allow me to do that, along with keepin' the pits fired up!

Back