Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Burnin' Down the Fox - Princeton, WI Aug 27 & 28

We're making an appearance again this year after missing this one last year. Look forward to seeing you up there Clark.

If Clark is going to be there, how can we miss it?

As usual we'll have coffee on Saturday morning, both fresh brewed and whole bean by the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be back looking to redeem ourselves. I guarantee I will be the first one turning ribs in this year :twisted:

We were planing on going but cannot make it due to a family thing that just developed. We wish all that are going the best of luck!!! Hopefully we can stop down for a visit Saturday! Have fun... but something tells me you guys will no matter what!

I'm sorry that you can't make it. I hope things are OK at home. If you do stop down on Saturday please stop by and say hello!

Looking forward to spending two straight weekends with you guys. Should be a good time.

I'm sorry that you can't make it. I hope things are OK at home. If you do stop down on Saturday please stop by and say hello!
Everything is great! My sister and fiance have decided to elope to Maui the week before the comp! They are then gonna come here and celebrate with us! I still plan on doing a full cook and practicing while they are here, so I will be with you guys in sprit!!

Back