Johnny Trigg Class! Few spots left!

Big Poppa

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Sign up for the Johnny Trigg Master Class....real intimate and first class....in the beautiful Palm Springs area....Just a few spaces left! Call 877 828 0727!
Image5.jpg

Oh that'd be awesome to go to ... you pay for it and the flight and I'm there ... i'll be sitting by the mailbox thanks

Don't make Johnny go in his boot
I went to this class and learned somethings that we have been using in our catering biz
Be careful or you we get the "jambo fever"
Feb the weather in the Desert is wonderful

The class is worth every penny. The stories are priceless. Listen to his thought process, and look at when and WHY he does things. There is some gold there, beyond the recipes.

I would absolutely love to - and would probably even figure out a way to swallow the cost (even though I don't compete) 'cause it's pretty obvious this is one of those things that would stick with you for a lifetime - but unfortunately the schedule won't allow it this time around.

Johnny is a fellow Texan....I need him to put this class on a little closer to home. Does anyone know the price of the class?

Top guys are all getting $600 er more
Number of students is the big factor
Too many and..... This class is limited to 25 or 30 as I recall

It is worth the price of admission just to get to hang with Johnny for 20 hours. Think of it as a "BBQ Fantasy Camp".

You will even learn stuff too. He has solid techniques and proven winning recipes and he shares all. Plus you get a ton of samples and schwag, and the Big Poppa's crew will take very good care of you with meals and service.

Don't miss the chance on this one! You will regret it if you do!

thanks..its 600 and limited to twenty. very close and intimate. (for a bbq class! hahaha)

Man, sure wish I had the money to take this class. Just Trigg alone for $600 is a bargain, then throw in the the whole the Big Poppa experience, what a steal!

Money well spent and a wonderful experience with Johnny and Trish! :thumb: Sterling and his crew took serious care of us as well! :p I gotta tell ya...straight up...Johnny's class helped Wine Country "Q" reach the Jack...and win the Pacific Northwest BBQ Association's 2011Team Of The Year Award...nuff said! :becky:

Back