• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thanks Big Poppa Smokers

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I recently purchased 2) 5 lb bags of Apple rub from BPS.

I did not want to try or change the rub on my customers because I believe in absolute consistency in our food products.

However my son is going into the military and we had planned a surprise party to congratulate him on his choices in life and wish him well as he departs us to serve his country. I used the Apple Rub on the ribs and on the pork butts.

Simply Marvelous rubs hit the ball out of the park with the apple rub and now I am thinking of trying one of his other rubs at my grand-daughters birthday party to see what other surprises may be hiding in them.

My hats off to "Simply Marvelous" with a GREAT product, I'm sorry I didn't try it sooner, clearly it was my loss.

In the end I credit "Big Poppa Smokers" with his free shipping. That was the final temptation to make it easy for me to try this product.

Any suggestions on what rub I should try next?

Just got mine in today along with some disposible cutting sheets tis the season thanks guys cant wait to try it this weekend on a practice cook.

They are all exceptional. My favorite SM rub is the season all...wait, maybe it's cherry, or sweet and spicy. :grin: Do yourself a favor and get the sample pack and try them all. I actually think I like the pecan on pork butt better than any of the others.

Back