• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anyone ever built a UDS?

Yeah. It is commom here. Thousands of posts on it. We have a uds thred that is in the hundreds of pages long. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a google search box. Type in uds and watch the magic :)

I think it's a knock off of the PBC. :wink: Also forgot to ask if anyone owns a WSM.

I think PBC is a fancy name for UDS, and PBC is the knock off. I could be wrong though.
Yes I own 3 Ugly drums, one has a Big Pappa Smokers kit, and the other 2 are gateway clones.

I own two and have two more barrels in the garage waiting for their transformation into awesomeness :biggrin1:

Yeah. It is commom here. Thousands of posts on it. We have a uds thred that is in the hundreds of pages long. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a google search box. Type in uds and watch the magic :)

800 pages to be exact. I haven't even made it through 100 pages yet and I'm only looking at the pictures. :icon_smile_tongue:

I have almost no costruction/handyman aptitude ani I successfully built one for under $100.

So much info on here, it was easy. Love that cooker.

Back