Contest Announcment Craft Beer Butt Challenge OOB Maine

Meat@Slim's

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Beer Butt Challenge #2
Smokin' At the Ballpark Old Orchard Beach Maine

I'm putting up a Bourbon Barrel Aged Triplication from Idle Hands out of Everett, MA.

Very smooth Belgian Triple Ale.

22OZ. Bomber

Those wishing to compete in this challenge should post and get my Thanks on this forum.

No entries on the festival site.

Highest finisher in the Pork Category takes the beer.

Last edited:
I still have my Miller Lite and 2nd place pork from NH :becky:

I have a DodFish 120 from 2007 (supposed to age well), but alas I live in MD and won't be traveling that far north.

:razz:Yeah yeah yeah...crappy beer jokes. Just cut and paste them from here on out. Or get off your arses and edicate yourselves and put some good beer up for wager!

:razz:Yeah yeah yeah...crappy beer jokes. Just cut and paste them from here on out. Or get off your arses and edicate yourselves and put some good beer up for wager!

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:.........LOL.........Oh!! Don't you worry, I'll have more than just PBR!!! How about some Miller High Life!!! Hahahahaha, Just kidding. I'll post what I am bringing early next week!!
:-D:-D:-D

OK, OK, I suppose I will offer a nice RI/Southern MA craft beer, since I beat all the wagering teams at the last contest :becky: (Of course our pork has sucked the rest of the year, but hey.)

Will post the offering this weekend.

Raincloud

OK, how about a six pack of Foolproof's Raincloud? (Ya, Foolproof likes cans.)

It's a robust porter from beautiful Pawtucket, RI.

Attachments

• foolproof_raincloud.jpg
    foolproof_raincloud.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 47
OK, OK, I suppose I will offer a nice RI/Southern MA craft beer, since I beat all the wagering teams at the last contest :becky: (Of course our pork has sucked the rest of the year, but hey.)

Will post the offering this weekend.

Chris...I dont drink anymore however Im pretty sure Narragansett is not considered a craft beer.

Chris...I dont drink anymore however Im pretty sure Narragansett is not considered a craft beer.

You seem to have confused ZBQ with Beverage Brothers :becky:

(Actually, according to the 2012 Brewer's Association list, Narragansett in it's current form is now a craft brewer, though there has been some debate about that for 2013.)

Last edited:
BAF45BA6-6F7C-4E79-A876-BD91AB2BE1E4-3042-000001B11DDDEF08_zpsd70ff913.jpg

Back