• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Years eve rib roast

Bbq Bubba

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Slathered in Worsy, minced garlic, salt and Montreal steak.....

By imn88fan

Cooking over K and some white oak wine barrel chunks soaked in Cabernet! Thanks Swamprb! :biggrin:

By imn88fan

Drums cruisin at 275ish...

By imn88fan

Another balmy day in SE Michigan...

By imn88fan

Cookin center grate at about 275...

By imn88fan

Stay tuned!

I cannot believe you ruined a perfectly good UDS with a Redwings logo! :icon_shock1:

Go Sharks! :cool:

That's a great looking rib roast and UDS. Looking at your post it occurred to me that some smokers may be better at getting the job done when it's cold than others. Since your UDS doesn't look like it has a door on the lower half (like a WSM) it would seem that it would be better at holding heat. I'm sure this has probably been discussed before but it would be great to get a few opinions....:-D

I leave san Jose 3 years ago and the Sharks get good. Man timing is everything.

Bubba, what toy said about the termopen? He is color blind ya know, his is actually blue, he just doesn't know it!! That rib roast is going to be fantastic. Wish I were there except that stinking snow. Good luck brother.

Enough about the thermapen... Where's the prime rib? It's going to be New Year's Day soon! :-D

Ahaha, this year the Sharks are going all the way, baby! New D and a great new Coach... Yes! :icon_clown

Western Conference Standings --- Points
1.* San Jose ---60
2.* Detroit --- 53
3.* Calgary --- 46

All that matters is who is raising the CUP come June!! Also I seem to remember the Wings playing the Sharks about 2 weeks ago and I think the score was 6-0... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Just messing with ya!!

Go Wings!!

Oh and BTW, Nice looking Rib Roast Bubba!!

All that matters is who is raising the CUP come June!! Also I seem to remember the Wings playing the Sharks about 2 weeks ago and I think the score was 6-0... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Just messing with ya!!
Go Wings!!
Oh and BTW, Nice looking Rib Roast Bubba!!

What game ended 0-6? I don't remember that game! I am in denial, dontcha know? :icon_blush:

That does look like a very good rib roast!

My brain is in absolute overload with this one! The seasonings sound fantastic, and the finished product looks wonerful. I'm just going to keep drinking beer and wishing I could eat this stuff. I have nothing here today to make for a good roast like all the ribeyes everyone is posting.:sad:

Back