A Special Thanks for ALL the Brethren at Christmas!

igolf2

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
This is by far the best forum of any kind I have had the fortune to join ( and i have a bunch of hobbies as my wife reminds me of ) - all of you have welcomed this newbie with open arms and I have learned a TON in just a few weeks.
I know I will catch sh*t for no pron but the wife left the camera at work but I smoked my first batch of ABT's and some wingage for a big party we went to last weekend and the turds were gone in the first hour with people searching me out for the recipe.

Merry Christmas to all the Brethren !!

Spent all day smoking a 16 bone Rib roast for dinner in a snow/rain storm with NO electricity....

Merry Christmas. :cool:

This place is where i call home.

+1 I love this place too. So far I have taken more than I have given but that will change as my experience increases.
Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas to all, may you find tons of lump coal in your stockings ( so you can keep on smoking!).:-D

Thanks for the kind words.

Today I smoked a whole spatchcocked elephant. I would have taken pictures but a mountain lion jumped over the back fence and while I was trying to fight it off a giant eagle swooped down and grabbed the camera before I could take pictures.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Today I smoked a whole spatchcocked elephant. I would have taken pictures but a mountain lion jumped over the back fence and while I was trying to fight it off a giant eagle swooped down and grabbed the camera before I could take pictures.

Have a Merry Christmas.
BuuWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA!

Spent all day smoking a 16 bone Rib roast for dinner in a snow/rain storm with NO electricity....

Merry Christmas. :cool:

This place is where i call home.

This is a great family. And bubba is the RHSC.

Merry Christmas! Thanks everyone for all the help and patience that they have provided.

Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year. I also have a bunch of hobbies that my wife reminds me of too.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Kinda makes ya wonder what Larry was really smokin today, huh?

Merry Christmas everybody. May the New Year bring much joy and fewer worries!

Merry Christmas to you all and may you and your families are safe this holiday season.

Back