• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Entries Entries Entries - we have entries for sale!

KC_Bobby

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Entries Entries Entries - we have entries for sale!

Grilling on the River 2011 Columbus, MS - April 8-9
Clarksberg/Thornbury National Barbeque Championship Blue Mountains, Ontario - July 8-9 (yes, Canada - Scottie, you got Canada down yet?)
Ohio Smoked Meat & BBQ Festival Nelsonville, OH - October 14-15

You know you're gonna cook em - don't pay full price, please email me at bobdenner@att.net

Last edited:
Canada is not a state... not yet at least... Columbus is a good one, you guys should go. The wysteria (so?) is also in full bloom.

Anyone looking to sell any entries to the MI comps, I will gladly take them off of your hands. :wink:

Damn KU fan has to hijack a perfectly good thread - not exactly shocking :boxing:

Look at me, look at me

Last edited:
I've had good success re-selling them on e-Bay for the cause.

what it does is open the door for folks to cook contests. The market is huge at the banquet(s), so I don't know why it would change away from the banquet(s).

Is there a market for selling entries?

NY entry for sale , from KU guy #2 :)

KU Guy #2 selling an entry.... I have an entry for Roc City Ribfest for sale! I will be cooking one of the Big Guns crew that weekend... and no longer need my entry.

PM ME

@ Rob... I may just take Garden City off your hands....

I'm getting interest on all of these, but no takers so far.

KU Guy #2 selling an entry.... I have an entry for Roc City Ribfest for sale! I will be cooking one of the Big Guns crew that weekend... and no longer need my entry.

PM ME

If you still ahve the roc city I would be interested

PM ME

Andy, it's all yours if you want it.

Damn KU fan has to hijack a perfectly good thread - not exactly shocking :boxing:

Look at me, look at me

KU fan #3 checking in. You're just bitter since we took you guys down in your own house.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

BOT: Good luck selling your entries. Seriously guys, Bobby is a good guy and is not trying to rip anyone off.

Back