• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sunday Football Chops and Fixins'

Happy Hapgood

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
My Wife LuzziAnn scored some thick cut chops and picked up 2-2packs:

28kpzxt.jpg

Prepped them with some Sante Maria Grill Seasoning. Thanks OakRidge BBQ and KCMike!

281dm60.jpg

The gasser got the call for quick and ez:

efnozt.jpg

Off and resting. These were some thick puppies!

wuqwef.jpg

LuzziAnn went to makin' HW cornbread, butter beans and mashed taters!

2eow1v8.jpg

It was all Mighty Fine! Go Saints and Thanks for Lookin'

Hot Water Hoe Cakes. Burned crispy edges, buttered with a tad of real maple syrup. Amen.

Gorgeous, Bro! Hey Toast. How do you like the flavor of Kroger's enhanced chops? I pretty much quit buying Kroger's pork when they shifted to their "Moist and Tender" brand to include ALL pork sold at the stores here, but, partly because the Mom and Pop near me started selling PrairieFresh brand at about the same time too...

I did buy a couple Moist and Tender tenderloins when they were on crazy mad sale once, though. And they weren't bad. I didn't add any additional salt to the cook when I made those.

Gorgeous, Bro! Hey Toast. How do you like the flavor of Kroger's enhanced chops? I pretty much quit buying Kroger's pork when they shifted to their "Moist and Tender" brand to include ALL pork sold at the stores here, but, partly because the Mom and Pop near me started selling PrairieFresh brand at about the same time too...

I did buy a couple Moist and Tender tenderloins when they were on crazy mad sale once, though. And they weren't bad. I didn't add any additional salt to the cook when I made those.

I wish I still had to bone to show because that was all that was left. :-D We've enjoyed their spare ribs and pork shoulders as well. I'm sure there is alot better out there but we've had good luck with the brand.

I wish I still had to bone to show because that was all that was left. :-D We've enjoyed their spare ribs and pork shoulders as well. I'm sure there is alot better out there but we've had good luck with the brand.

Thanks! Sometimes, they are tempting. Kroger does love their special sales events.

Back