• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I feel like a bad bad man.

Neonnblack

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I just got done finishing most of my uncles UDS. All it needs its grates and a table. Since i dont know when he is going to take delivery, i wanted to season it so it wouldnt rust. But... i have nothing to put in it, or a way to keep it in there, just wasting the lump and charcoal away. I feel terrible.

I've run mine empty a couple of times just to smell the smoke. Pop in some smoking chunks and go grab a beer.

You guys are crazy..I would never do that:p

lie lol...did it once to check on rhe progress of some work I had done on my previous smoker

Sent from Galaxy tab

I just got done finishing most of my uncles UDS. All it needs its grates and a table. Since i dont know when he is going to take delivery, i wanted to season it so it wouldnt rust. But... i have nothing to put in it, or a way to keep it in there, just wasting the lump and charcoal away. I feel terrible.

Do you have a UDS with a grate or a 22 1/2" Weber sitting around? Use it and throw a fatty on...

Problem solved.

23666877.jpg

Do you have a UDS with a grate or a 22 1/2" Weber sitting around? Use it and throw a fatty on...

Problem solved.

I do have both, i just havent added them yet. Im probably going to tonight. And cook something lol.

any pics?

Sure do.
Here it is, as it sits now. Soon it will be harley black orange and silver. And a collapsible table.
20130314_081231_zps81c05a05.jpg

And here is mine...for fun.
20130221_162532_zps9d3dde57.jpg

Back