A Neekid Fatty

i love food prep, its soothing for some reason lol. i will have to do mine a little different since i dont have a piston, well i do but its for a motor :icon_smile_tongue:. it probably wont turn out as pretty but i bet it does the job :D

its the bacon wrapping that might be rough, never woven bacon, oh snaps, peppered bacon would top that off for my style.

I love food prep too. :grin:
For the weave... IMO it makes a tighter weave if you start in the center.
http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2010/02/bacon-weave.html

Also...thin bacon is easier to crisp.
I like to sprinkle the whole fatty with cracked black pepper before smoking. I agree with ya, peppered bacon is killer!

I love food prep too. :grin:
For the weave... IMO it makes a tighter weave if you start in the center.
http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2010/02/bacon-weave.html

Also...thin bacon is easier to crisp.
I like to sprinkle the whole fatty with cracked black pepper before smoking. I agree with ya, peppered bacon is killer!

last weeked at the comp, i cooked breakfast for our little group, they never had peppered bacon.. and from Texas, i was like :twitch::twitch::twitch: are yall serious?!

Son of a b..... that isnt hard at all, i have done much more complex deals.

much thanks!

So ballpark, how long does it take to smoke one of those nekkid.....

I didn't time it but would guess 1 1/2 to 2 hrs. It depends on your cooking temp too. I had a pot of venison simmering in the drum at the same time so my drum temp was around 275F.

Looks the goods Jeannie.
Could you steer me to your Corn cake recipe.I love corn in all ways

Wow. Yea, I'm diggin' that!
Super huge "Thank You" for the corn cake recipe, I'll be rippin that off, for sure!

Thank you Bob and Bob! Hope you give them a try. :becky:

K, now I need to make some corn cakes! Great, as usual!
Thanks O'Mordha! They're great over the campfire. I still have camping fever after seeing your last post. It was awesome. :mrgreen:

Back