Weber Ranch for $799 at Home Depot

foam2

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I went to a local Home Depot to find the 26" OTG on sale but instead stumbled on the Weber Ranch for $799. I am trying to talk myself into one but I think it is even too big for me.

In all honesty i do not believe the Rancher is worth the money even at $799.

I think the rancher is really cool but have no idea what I would do with one. Especially when I have all of the toys in my signature. I guess you can never have too many toys so go for it and have fun.

I was at the home depot on Kimball and Addison - they had 4 in stock. I checked another HD on the way home and they did not stock it. I took a photo on my phone but couldn't figure out how to attach it.

Kimball & Addison #1980 (6.87 mi)
3500 N KimballDirections Chicago, IL 60618Local Ad (773)463-6306In-Store Layout

I have a Rancher.Paid $350 for it new in the box.I like it but would NEVER pay over $350-400 for one.--Just sayin.

I was at the home depot on Kimball and Addison - they had 4 in stock. I checked another HD on the way home and they did not stock it. I took a photo on my phone but couldn't figure out how to attach it.

Kimball & Addison #1980 (6.87 mi)
3500 N KimballDirections Chicago, IL 60618Local Ad (773)463-6306In-Store Layout

On a side note...go get the tapatalk app for you phone. Its simple to upload pics

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I bought mine off CL for $200. Totally worth it. :cool: $800 is kind of steep. But better than $1300.

I would love to have a ranch kettle, but price and storage have always been my excuse for not having one! Definetly +1 for the tapatalk app:)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Our Ranch Kettle gets more attention than any of the other equipment we have
Bought it for $500 used. $799 new yep I would do that

I have always wanted a Ranch Kettle.... just haven't been able to justify it! Need to sell more handles!!

My brother and I got a NIB Ranch off of CL for $700. It keeps his kids quiet:

photo.jpg

I love my ranch kettle. Use it almost daily at farmers markets and onsite cooks for backyard parties. Always gets oooos and ahhhhs. Sometimes it gets more attention than my big trailer.

Back