More Pork Shenanigans on the High Plains (w/ Pr0n)

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
As if we didn't have enough shenanigans yesterday, CINCHOUSE asked for a rack of spares. Can't turn down a request like that.

Had to start the day off right with a fatty, egg, and cheese breakfast sammich with HP Sauce along with a large vat of coffee.

qCGanKil.jpg

Bone Suckin' Sauce Poultry Rub and John Henry's Apple Chipotle got the call.

XGOwhySl.jpg

UPFKFJAl.jpg

Now, Thievery Corporation, The Allman Brothers, U2, and Shark Quest stream from the speakers.

Let's get this party started.

Anytime you cook, you have a very captive audience. This is no exception. Can't wait to see the creative accompaniments that will also grace your plate.

Family needed lunch. We have leftovers from a really nice ribeye seasoned with Carne Crosta / Santa Maria. Yeah, let's do a steak sandwich!

Caramelized some onions and cut up the ribeye as thinly as I could.

kPTYjtEl.jpg

Homemade horseradish sauce, and added some of those lovely candied jalapeños.

4G5ZXKfl.jpg

Put it all together with some swiss, and under the broiler for a few minutes.

n2Eqe87l.jpg

Oh, yes. We'll do this again.

27DI9F5l.jpg

Looks like a great day was had in the House of Shadow! :-D

Great start, Marc, and good reminder...I need to smoke some fatties. :-D

The steak sammiches look excellent, and that rack of bones looks like money. :-D

How are the candied jalapenos? I've never encountered them.

How are the candied jalapenos? I've never encountered them.

I'd never had them before a recent Brethren Trade Round. They're a little sweet with a touch of heat. There's not much vinegary twang. It's not like a sandwich spread or something I'd put on a good Italian sub. They're kinda in their own category.

Give 'em a shot if you run across a jar.

I'm assuming the fatty = brisket?

What does HP sauce taste like? I've seen it sold next to w/e is salad cream. Is just like a cross between A1 and Worcestershire?

I'm assuming the fatty = brisket?

What does HP sauce taste like? I've seen it sold next to w/e is salad cream. Is just like a cross between A1 and Worcestershire?

Oh, no. Fatty = a sausage chub that's been rolled in dry rub and smoked. This one was a HUGE 2LB'r from Owens covered 1/2 and 1/2 in Red Chile and Green Chile rub. There are several other conversations about fatties that are happening in QTalk as we speak. Check 'em out.

HP is traditional British "Brown Sauce." A1 is too spicy for HP. Worcestershire is too tame. It has a nice little sweetness and vinegary twang. Brown Sauce is a must for breakfast, especially a bacon sandwich or with sausages. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Oh, no. Fatty = a sausage chub that's been rolled in dry rub and smoked. This one was a HUGE 2LB'r from Owens covered 1/2 and 1/2 in Red Chile and Green Chile rub. There are several other conversations about fatties that are happening in QTalk as we speak. Check 'em out.

HP is traditional British "Brown Sauce." A1 is too spicy for HP. Worcestershire is too tame. It has a nice little sweetness and vinegary twang. Brown Sauce is a must for breakfast, especially a bacon sandwich or with sausages. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Sounds like pub speak:tape:

Is the bacon sandwich best made with streaky or back bacon?:mrgreen:

I love how y'all cook and eat, and this is no exception! :hungry: All of it looks fantastic, but that steak sammich has got me thinking....

Tastee lookin vittles there. You had me at that egg sandwich! I started out at our monthly Men's Breakfast at church.Scrambled eggs,bacon,sausage,sausage gravy,hash browns,biscuits,jams,jellies,all the works,buffet style.Good times and good fellowship.Cooked wings( Jerk and regular),split chicken breast,beans,prime rib,tater salad,mac n cheese and rolls for supper.It has been a good day.

Back