Anyone up for a 2019 Spring Carolina Bash?

If it's work you're worried about, I am sure that we have a doctor here that can write you an excuse.

:biggrin1: I'm self-employed so...I'm good there!!! I'm a farrier so that starts my busy season with the horses. It will all just depend on what is going on around that time with the schedule.

Dennis, Everything that I can see says there are no cabins available. That leaves us out except for Saturday. I’m doing everything I can to make sure I feel good for that weekend. I’m leaning on Cindy for beans, slaw, potato salad, etc. I have brought some of that in the past and it worked well. Please keep that in mind.

Looking for a great turn out this year, Joe.

Dennis, Everything that I can see says there are no cabins available. That leaves us out except for Saturday. I’m doing everything I can to make sure I feel good for that weekend. I’m leaning on Cindy for beans, slaw, potato salad, etc. I have brought some of that in the past and it worked well. Please keep that in mind.

Looking for a great turn out this year, Joe.

I think Andy mentioned hotels 30 mins away.

We are still a go! :becky:

Oh! Did I mention that there would be a prize give a way? Tickets will be sold for 5 bucks a piece for wonderful prizes! All money raised will be fowarded to the Boss for the Brethren Outreach Program! The first prize I've got my hands on it a super cool Looftlighter to light up your charcoal or fire pit! Man this thing puts out some heat!

Attachments

• 20181221_173452.jpg
    20181221_173452.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 72
Definitely would be a bigger payout on the forum. Let me gnaw on it for a bit. We had a giveaway at the first bash and raised 120$ for the Fleet Week cook with just 8 members in attendance.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all of our Carolina Brethren. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone. I don’t know about any of the other areas, but I know all of the Carolina folk are first class.

Dennis, I can provide a 5# ABC fire extinguisher as a raffle item. I think that will satisfy most comp locations or adequate for home use.

Feeling better and ready to go, just a little slow. Don’t forget to put me down for baked beans, potato salad and slaw.

Thanks, looking forward to another wonderful bash.

Thanks joe! I'm thinking about doing the raffle site wide so maybe it will take a little more in. Have the Looftlighter, a slow and sear, a gerber multitool/pocket knife combo so far. Also may have a couple more things to toss in. Still trying to get everything nailed down!

Thanks joe! I'm thinking about doing the raffle site wide so maybe it will take a little more in. Have the Looftlighter, a slow and sear, a gerber multitool/pocket knife combo so far. Also may have a couple more things to toss in. Still trying to get everything nailed down!

LuzziAnn and I will bring something to toss into the lottery. Dang Joe! You better make this one! You too PatAttack! :thumb:

Ready to start menu planning? I got Joe down for sides, still not sure what I'm going to do. Can't bring the Bubba Grill since I'm towing the travel trailer. I can do some butts in my drum or bring the 26er and do wings. I will also bring an assortment of Texas Sausages. Chime in everyone!

Back