BBQ Witness Protection Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Time has come, I have learned so much from this place! With my new job being so Top Secret, I do not even know what it is or where to report as no one has really contacted me and said, HEY, Terry you are what we are looking for! It was time to go underground and become invisible to those that knew me as "Pork Smoker".

I learned what a UDS was, with a lot of help from BBQ Bubba and others, Learned how to use my Egg from many, very much from RTD! Read and have polished my skills from many, many of you from your Posts and Pron.

I have done my best to not step on anyone's toes and help where I could. I look forward to another year of learning and perfecting my skills as a up and coming Pit-Master. With the knowledge and experience of the great people here this should only take me a few more years to become 1/2 as good as some of you.

I do not mean to leave any of you out that have helped me along the way, thirdeye, bbqgrail, meatburner, cowgirl, bigabyte, txschutte (for the Apple Wood) barbefunkoramaque (for just being himself),willkat98 (just Because) Vinny, Bo, Ross in Ventura, jacob, JD McGee, Capt'n Grumpy and many I have have missed here.

I hope you will put up with me a little longer. BTW, I am still a Hillbilly at Heart! :rolleyes: Oh and last but not least! Thank-You, Phil for taking care of the new User Name!!!!:wink:

OK, who the fark are you:confused:

BTW, Is that a New Sun? Looks kind of like the New Moon symbol on the calendars, but with the little rays on it making it a sun. Maybe a eclipse?

Even when you're in hiding there is no 12 step program!!!

this "witness protection" concept is lost on ya, huh? :)

Who are you and what has become of these children???:twisted::twisted::twisted:

picture.php

Welcome to the artist formerly known as "Pork Smoker".

Why the change?

:wink: When I first discovered real BBQ I was surfing around a few different forum's. I landed on this one and figured what the heck I'll fill out the form and sign in thinking I would just be in and out because it was just another Website. I needed a user name and had just destroyed another slab of Spares so 1st thing came to mind was Pork Smoker (Pork Destroyer just did not sound right). Well it turned out this place made me feel welcome and just felt right. Just wanted something a little different in a User name, PS seemed so limited as I cook much more than just Pork now.

OK, who the fark are you:confused:

BTW, Is that a New Sun? Looks kind of like the New Moon symbol on the calendars, but with the little rays on it making it a sun. Maybe a eclipse?

Without a job, some days I wonder the same thing.
Dark side of the Moon maybe...

Who are you and what has become of these children???:twisted::twisted::twisted:

picture.php

There is a story behind that Picture, even though those are not my kids. About 20 years I had a painting business and had to take my son who was about 5 at the time with me one day. Usually I did vacant rental's and for sale homes.

This one house they had got ahead of themselves and installed the carpet before the paint. So I had not layed out the drop cloths yet and was doing some cut in work. I turned around and my son had put both arms up to the shoulders into the 5 gal bucket and was swinging them around in circles and flying like an airplane. :shock:

Took me hour's to clean it up, they never knew
. :twisted:

Welcome back to the forum Terry. I'm just glad you are staying no matter what name you use. :wink::-D

So they let you out, huh? How are the meds? Just kidding Terry, I like ya no matter what alias you're using.

welkum

That photo is great! I think Pork Destroyer is a workable name. Welcome to the Brethren agin.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back, Terry! That picture is hilarious! It brings back a scene when my wife went to shake a can of blue paint. She ended up looking like Momma Smurf! Try getting paint out of a braided wool rug!

I'm so confused. I just can't understand why someone would change their user name on the forum after all this time. Just what were you thinking?

But either way...so long and welcome...

I'm so confused. I just can't understand why someone would change their user name on the forum after all this time. Just what were you thinking?

But either way...so long and welcome...

I think I got the idea from a seasoned member, can't remember the name, but pretty sure it had the word fox in the name. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back