So laying in bed the morning of New Years Eve 2011, in that world of still asleep and about to wake up I was contemplating what to do for that evening

DavidLSI

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So laying in bed the morning of New Years Eve 2011, in that world of still asleep and about to wake up I was contemplating what to do for that evening dinner. Several options where put forth the night before of several restaurants in the area which must not have thrilled me as I was dreaming of meat. All this year I had been curious about a Rib-eye Roast. Also this year I purchased a Weber Rotisserie Ring kit and only used it a few times. Once the thought of both things hit my brain I knew what we would do....

2012-01-01.jpg

It was great, tender and moist, the smoky garlic outside edge was very tasty. The ladies in the house like their meat medium to medium well, and I hit that perfectly this cook. For a sauce I tossed together sour cream, blue cheese and capers. The sauce was good but I added some horseradish for today's left over sandwiches which made it better.

Happy New year everyone, you all have my wish for a better 2012....

Seeya
DavidLSI

Very nice David!!! Happy New Years to you too! :thumb:

Cheers

Back