MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 02-27-2020, 08:21 PM   #16
lastmajordude
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Dude

Got a Blue Rhino two christmas’s ago......best $250 I ever spent....and yes......it does fish REALLY well

Old 02-27-2020, 08:46 PM   #17
Happy Hapgood
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Mike

Very Nice! Hey Sleebs, are you guys making it to the N. Texas Bask this year?
Wife LuzziAnn 1956 model.
Ink Bird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Temp Monitor, Superfast LSU Purple Thermapen & ThermaPop, Party Q
Ink Bird Sous Vide, HF Flame Thower

The Artist Formally Known as Toast

Happy Hapgood is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2020, 07:19 AM   #18
sleebus.jones
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : sleebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Hapgood View Post
Very Nice! Hey Sleebs, are you guys making it to the N. Texas Bask this year?
This thing cooks amazing. When I saw Hotch's mini tabletop version, I knew there was going to be one in my future. Seeing a 3 burner 28" with a lid (!) was just icing on the cake. I though about the 2 burner, but the 3 burner is just awesome. I've seen over 650 degrees on it. I'm doing a prime rib for Shelly's b-day dinner, and this is going to get the call to sear the outsides. Lots of heat, and no mess inside keeps the birthday girl happy. I'm hoping to get some catfish on this weekend, but as it is her birthday weekend, she's picking the menu!

As for the bash, probably not. I'm involved in a peer review of a big project that week and stuff tends to spill over into the weekend unfortunately. It's also a 5 hr drive and it looks like hotels are booked up. =/

Old 02-28-2020, 08:53 AM   #19
farmer-fred
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : Tom

That Blackstone pro looks great. You will really enjoy cooking on a griddle. smashburgers are great. Wait until you try omelets, and hash brown potatoes. I wanted a Blackstone but did not want to dedicate the extra real estate to one because of limited space on my deck that has ceramic pavers where I have my cookers placed so I bought a Little Griddle gas grill topper from Amazon. I really like it and if I need to use the gasser as a grill I just set it aside. I plan on using mine this weekend as it it supposed to warm up to 48 on Sunday.

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Griddl...s%2C191&sr=8-3
Weber Performer Premium Copper with Vortex Cone & Onlyfire stainless rotisserie ring, Weber Smokey Joe, Trail Embers Triple Function Smoker with Hunsaker Vortex Fire Basket, Kitchen Aid Stainless Gasser, Q-Master Senior Temp Controller, Inkbird IRF-2S Digital Thermometer. Little Griddle GQ230 100% Stainless Steel griddle attachment, Pellet Pro 1190 Pellet Grill With searing station.
farmer-fred is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2020, 11:05 AM   #20
twells427
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

My Blackstone is a breakfast cooking machine!

Thanks from:--->
Old 02-28-2020, 06:47 PM   #21
Royalslover
Full Fledged Farker

If I had to choose between my grills and the Blackstone? Goodbye grills! Say hello to steak, chicken, chops, burgers, sausage, veges, rice, fish, shrimp, pancakes, eggs, bacon-i know I'm forgetting something...
Royalslover is offline   Reply With Quote