loving the fall

well its 48 this moring here in the south central KS, nice morning seting out on the porch with a cup of coffie watching the sun come up, this is my fav. time of year, plus its Bow season and i like hiding in trees, their is a hi of 77 today

41 in the cornpatch this a.m, high of 68 today. Perfect weather and the leaf colors are in their peak.

66 this morn in cajun country. High of 89 and beautiful blue skies. Felt great on the Harley coming to work.

About 39 this AM in Northern Indiana to wake up to, but its pushing 55 now and a high of 65 this afternoon, not a cloud in the sky. Smoking about 3 lbs of wings on the Kettle this afternoon........can smell them already and they are still in the fridge!! :-D

44 degrees at 5 am this morning to a high of about 68 degrees, perfect smokin weather! Of course perfect smokin weather is anything short of a cat 5 hurricane :becky:

Hate to disagree with you cold-natured brethren, but I'll take 100 degree summer days anytime. I'm a lake and boat guy, so I absolutely detest the cold weather. I do have to admit that the cooler temps make for ideal smokin' weather though.

Hate to disagree with you cold-natured brethren, but I'll take 100 degree summer days anytime. I'm a lake and boat guy, so I absolutely detest the cold weather. I do have to admit that the cooler temps make for ideal smokin' weather though.

i don't like cold but i was saying it was perfect weather for chili.
check my link in the original post.

Back