MOINK Balls

EatonHoggBBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Goin for my MOINK Ball certification.
MOINK Balls dusted with EatonHoggBBQ Red Rub, glazed with a Habanero honey sauce.

DSC06101.jpg

DSC06106.jpg

DSC06109.jpg

DSC06108.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice looking balls....but uhm.....carling black label?? LOL....didnt know they even made that stuff anymore. My mom's name is Mabel and I can rember as a kid, Dad always calling out "Mabel, Black label! " :)

nice looking balls....but uhm.....carling black label?? LOL....didnt know they even made that stuff anymore. My mom's name is Mabel and I can rember as a kid, Dad always calling out "Mabel, Black label! " :)

The company has been around for 168 years and yes they are still brewing it.

I haven;t seen a Black Label since high school when we used to lift them off a buddy's dad. Wow a lot of memories there.

MOINK looks good BTW

Carling is still a favorite over here in the community although it goes simply by Carling now as the dropped the Black Label.

I have a old glass Black Label mug and ash tray around somewhere.

BTW It's owned by Coors- Molson.

• Carling, formerly known as Carling Black Label, is the best selling beer in the United Kingdom and South Africa;[citation needed] alcohol content of 4.1%
  • Carling Black Label Ice, commonly referred to as just simply "Black Ice", is a strong, low-priced ice beer sold in Canada with an alcohol content of 6.1%; sold as Molson Ice in the United States using a variation of the Black Label Ice label & logo.
  • Carling Lager is a no-preservatives lager sold in Canada; not to be confused with Carling (Black Label)
  • Carling Ice is an ice brewed product from the Carling line
  • Carling Light is a lighter variation of Carling Lager
  • Carling Premier is a strong cream-flow premium lager with an alcohol content of 4.7%, introduced to celebrate Carling's sponsorship of the FA Premier League in 1992. In cans it is sold with a nitrogen widget, similar to those used in some canned ales. Unlike most lagers, Premier needs time to settle.
  • Carling Extra Cold is a colder version chilled to 2°C, was launched in 2002, and is available in British pubs.
  • C2 is the low-alcohol version of Carling, with a 2% volume. It has been tagged, "The swift-one-at-lunch pint."[citation needed]
  • Carling Black Label Supreme is an inexpensive, powerful 8% brew.
  • Carling Black Label Big 10 is also inexpensive, yet an even stronger beer with a 10% alcohol content. As of today it is almost a culture in the town of Pincourt, Quebec, where Black Label "Big 10" is constantly drunk. Drunk mostly by teenagers who like the cheap price.
Black Label

Black Label is a brand of beer well known throughout the former British Empire, where it is best known for its slogan "Hey Mabel, Black Label!" The most famous slogan for this product was, "I bet he drinks Carling Black Label!" In several countries it is also known as Carling Black Label. However, in the UK it is now known as just 'Carling' - they dropped the 'Black Label' in 2000 in response to public demands for a snappier call at the bar (according to the company). Black Label has the slang/street name of Zamalek in South Africa, because it is considered a strong beer. Zamalek is an Egyptian soccer team who toured South Africa and had branding on their soccer kit resembling that of Carling Black Label.

The MOINKS look good too. lol

Back