Cheesecake Factory sampler from Sam's

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
For my birthday last week I opted for cheesecake instead of birthday cake. We got the Cheesecake Factory 3 flavor sampler box from Sam's. Would not do it again. The texture just isn't there for me.

The only positive was the Godiva chocolate.

Thanks for the tip! What was off about the texture ?

Thanks ,Rick

That is what I thought when I tried a piece at the store they have here in town. I like my cheesecake with a heavier texture.

Like anything pakaged for holding for retail, just not the same as in the resturaunt.

I've never been a big fan of the Cheesecake Factory. I always thought it was overpriced for what you got.

I've never been a big fan of the Cheesecake Factory. I always thought it was overpriced for what you got.

Kind of agree, however it's one of the few chain restaurants that I can actually enjoy somewhat. I like their sandwiches, bacon avocado club is pretty good.

Only have had the cheese cake at the restaurant, while it's no Juniors it's pretty good. Junior's does ship their cakes, I've done this before and they hold up quite well.

If you want a great cheesecake at home.. either I can give you mom's recipe, or get one from Carnegie Deli. They ship great and taste better! (www.carnegiedeli.com).

Back