Elk Grove, IL, June 15th and 16th.

I sent in my check and form at the begining of the week, Ron e-mailed said I had a spot. Have not gotten the packet yet. Hoping to improve on last weekend (also bought a 2nd WSM to use for this) See you there!

We will be there and will be doing our homemade Pit roasted Gyros for dinner on friday.

I'm going to miss it altogether. We're going to be at a family reunion that weekend.

Elk Grove, IL, June 15th and 16th. Near west suburbs of Chicago. You coming? :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Elk Grove, IL, June 15th and 16th. Near west suburbs of Chicago. You coming? :-D

Damn--wish I could.
But, I am cooking in FL that weekend.

I clarified the title so folks would know "what" and "where" and "when" it is. Some folks like to know that :lol:
Moderator kinda stuff :lol:

Y'all have fun!

TIM

Wish I could be there. May pull the same routine as the last one and just pop in for an hour or two.

I spoke to the organizer this evening and they have room for more teams. And they are in real need of certified judges.

You gonna bring some sausage too Bill? I'm looking forward to trying Seth's gyros... Opah!

Yeah, they are in need of judges, so if anyone wants to judge... It will help us cooks out immensely!!! :wink:

I may take a last long ride on the bike out to this one to see everyone and say hello.

no..i figure its Joeys turn to bring dinner:-D

and yea ill bring some loukaniko most likely..dont want to gorge on Greek food though as ill be hitting the Greekfest this Sunday for Fathers Day..

Back