IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0633.JPG

IMG_0635.JPG

IMG_0637.JPG

IMG_0638.JPG

IMG_0643.JPG

Deeelicious, now off to google what the heck a mushroom is :-D

Honestly, you eet like Royalty everyday?!?!
Sensational!!

Almost everyday.:becky:
I wasn't at Padawan's Place yesterday but she brought me some Ćevapčići to work...eating some right now with Cholula Original.!:p
StuPh is good!:cool:

The Ćevapčići consisted of:ground beePh,egg,tabasco,smoked potatoes,bacon,onion,oregano,garlic,paprika powder,salt,pepper.

Pasta contained:creme Phraiche,garlic,parsley,basil,milk.

Hey Phubar - the cevaps looks great! Just wondering what ethnic variation you put on them to include egg and potato? Also, I usually pan fry em in cast iron, it somehow avoids the shrinkage that usually accompanies grilling them.

Well, I have to admit I had to Google Ćevapčići to find out what it was. Yours sure looks delicious! :thumb::thumb:

Chit Phu!! I cant pronounce it...but I sure would eat me some of that!! Good lookin' grun brutha!! Rock on Padawan!! :becky:

How much do your two weigh? How do you eat all this incredible food? It seems like every day you are cooking up another feast. Do you eat all this food?

CD

Hey Phubar - the cevaps looks great! Just wondering what ethnic variation you put on them to include egg and potato? Also, I usually pan fry em in cast iron, it somehow avoids the shrinkage that usually accompanies grilling them.

Her own variation I guess.
She told me that she had some smoked potatoes left and wanted to use then.
I think it had a very nice touch to it.

How much do your two weigh? How do you eat all this incredible food? It seems like every day you are cooking up another feast. Do you eat all this food?

CD

I haven't gained any weighed since I'm BBQing.
There's not much difference if I would cook indoors...in fact I think that BBQ food the way I eat it is healthier from the BBQ.
Maybe it's bullch!t...:becky:

Back