Heres how its done!!! The Rack Attack

That is a thing of beauty! Beyond what a McRib would ever be! That my friends is legendary!

great sammie, pooh? who the heck is matt huges or royce gracie?

That sammich is definitely a work of art. I've definitely got to try one of those. Thanks DiveMaster for bringing this post back alive. :clap2:

That sammich is definitely a work of art. I've definitely got to try one of those. Thanks DiveMaster for bringing this post back alive. :clap2:
Not a problem... Just remember Phil's comment... always make more than one if you are feeding more than just yourself!

After reading about Kernscookin's problem with rib bones that were "Popping out of the meat", I thought it was time to bring this thread back...

I've got a slab of baby backs sitting in the fridge just waiting to go!

There is a reason he is the Grand Poobah round these parts. Amazing! Thanks to whoever gave this years old thread a solid bump

MAN that's a huge thread necro but that sandwich is simply... *MAGICAL*. Good thing I PT test in two days cause that sucker is on my to do list for sure!

Showed it to my wife and she was impressed!!Gonna try this one.

brickie

After reading about Kernscookin's problem with rib bones that were "Popping out of the meat", I thought it was time to bring this thread back...

I've got a slab of baby backs sitting in the fridge just waiting to go!
I for one am glad that you did bring this thread back. This is definitely on my To Do List. :thumb:

Oh! that is just amazing . . It's on the menu. Thanks for keeping this thread alive!

-Exst

Had to subscribe so I can get my late night sammie fix by just looking at it!

That's what a farking McRib should look like.:crazy:

I have no idea who Matt Huges and Royce Gracie are, or what their quarrel was, but the sandwich looks good. :thumb:

CD

I have no idea who Matt Huges and Royce Gracie are, or what their quarrel was, but the sandwich looks good. :thumb:

CD

Those two thought they were good fighters at one time...:shock: Did I say that out loud?:bow: But seriously I will make that sammy as soon as a weber kettle appears in my soon to be back yard.

Back