2 - 18# SRF Gold Packers
2 - Boston butts
6 - racks baby backs
15# (total) of chicken breasts, thighs, drums
1 - deep hotel pan 5 cheese Mac & Cheese
1 - deep hotel pan Pineapple Chipotle Beans
1 - deep hotel pan cole slaw
1 - deep hotel pan pasta salad

My wife's cousins kid is getting married and we are catering the rehearsal dinner.

"Dis gun b good."

Happy Phriday, Pfolks!

Throwing a bucket list BBQ for my dog Buddy tomorrow, in order to give family and friends a chance to celebrate him & say goodbye. He's always loved BBQs, so this seemed like the right thing to do when I got the bad news last week. We'll be doing USDA Choice ribeyes with mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. Buddy will be getting his very own steak for the first time. :thumb:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Happy Phriday, Phu and Pharkers,
Nothing tomorrow as I am working and then a wedding to attend (in the neighborhood), BUT, it is being catered by a BBQ restaurant, so I'll go only to hear the neighbors say how much better mine is than theirs :mrgreen: Sunday, dephinitely some wings, ribs, maybe a phatty. Have a phun and saphe weekend, y'alls.

Gonna try a new recipe that I've never made before. And I must be crazy, because we invited 2 couples from our church over for dinner. Who makes something for the first time and has guests over? What if it isn't good? I told the one lady (one of my wife's besties) to bring pizza money, because the meat may not be fit to eat.

It's a pork loin, stuffed with homemade cornbread dressing. Gotta go get the meat and dry brine it for a few hours in the morning. In case anyone is interested, here's the recipe.

http://amazingribs.com/recipes/porknography/stuffed_pork_loin_roast.html

13 racks of ribs
1 gallon of sauce
Mac n cheese
Lobster mac n cheese
A grilled cheese bar with toppings such as: bacon, grilled onions, avocado, lobster, and roasted peppers.

...fruit, and salad

Would you believe that this is for a 5 year olds birthday party?

2 - 18# SRF Gold Packers
2 - Boston butts
6 - racks baby backs
15# (total) of chicken breasts, thighs, drums
1 - deep hotel pan 5 cheese Mac & Cheese
1 - deep hotel pan Pineapple Chipotle Beans
1 - deep hotel pan cole slaw
1 - deep hotel pan pasta salad

My wife's cousins kid is getting married and we are catering the rehearsal dinner.

"Dis gun b good."

Now THAT'S ambitious!

Back