Cooking Class Plowboys class was great!

Bunny

Full Fledged Farker
:clap2: Thanks to Todd and Andy for a job well done. Thanks also go to Randy and Jeff and Audrey and Kim. Great class. Rich and I learned a lot and enjoyed some fantastic food. If you ever get a chance to take the class it is well worth it! Again, :clap2:

Rich and Bunny

Thank you everyone. It was a TON of work, but even more fun that I had hoped. The party at the end of the night with Rich Berry Blues was a great capstone. The music was awesome!

Thanks to everyone who helped. I couldn't do it without you. There are a lot of tired and sore bodies out there this morning.

TONS of work was put into this class and I want to thank Todd for doing it and all those that helped out. Beginners as well as advanced comp and backyard cooks will learn a bunch, even if you don't own a pellet cooker. Todd is one of the best competing out there and I am glad I was able to be a part of it. Thanks again Todd.

TONS of work was put into this class and I want to thank Todd for doing it and all those that helped out. Beginners as well as advanced comp and backyard cooks will learn a bunch, even if you don't own a pellet cooker. Todd is one of the best competing out there and I am glad I was able to be a part of it. Thanks again Todd.

Was my pleasure. Hearing that folks learned something makes the effort worth it. :thumb: (I am pretty shot today, though.)

No rest for the weary. Just cleaned my garage. Stowed away the 640 lbs of BBQr's Delight pellets I picked up on Friday. Got the Cookshack Charboriler, FEC-100, and BGE's back into the garage. Cleaned out the "Pig Rig". Headed back to storage with it. Now I just need to get the camper home. Taking the boys to the movies tonight. They missed mom and dad, but got a quality weekend with papa and grandma.

I really enjoyed the class, and picked up a lot of new information. A lot of little things, like putting a nitrile glove on your rub jars so you can protect the jar from contamination. Also learned a lot of new cooking tricks. I'm looking forward to the notes review tomorrow, and implementing a lot of the stuff learned yesterday. Thanks to Todd and all of the others that were involved in the event. New friends, new techniques, beer, music, = a great time!

It was great to get a chance to finally catch up in person.....I will go ahead and echo the sentiments as well......GREAT JOB! Everyone worked hard and it is appreciated....throwing in the phenomenal live music at the end was icing on the gourmet cupcakes......

It was also a lot of fun getting to meet folks that I have not gotten the chance to meet yet......

It is a nice kick-off to the KS/MO/OK tour for the next couple months....

was icing on the gourmet cupcakes......

That is funny! A friend of mine is starting a cake/cup cake business. I had her bring in some different cupcakes for us for dessert. I think they may have outshined the BBQ. One of the student's wives told me she had four of them. She couldn't help herself. They were THAT good.

Rob - You're a fun dude. See you next week.

That is funny! A friend of mine is starting a cake/cup cake business. I had her bring in some different cupcakes for us for dessert. I think they may have outshined the BBQ. One of the student's wives told me she had four of them. She couldn't help herself. They were THAT good.

That wasn't Christy was it? She had a couple in her purse when we got back to the hotel :becky:

Thanks again Todd for a great class! You, Andy and the entire crew did an amazing job and everything was top notch!! Met a lot of great people that I hope to see on the road. I think I know what the secret ingredient is but I promise not to tell the mad scientist in the front row :tape:

By the way, Rich Berry Blues is the chit! Really enjoyed the night.

Sounds like I should have tried a cup cake.

Pat, I think Don figured it out. I had some of what he thought it was, so we busted it out to try - and it tasted like a match.

Last edited:
Back