box runner needed for columbia.

R

Rickwieser

for the first time in 4 yrs I am going to iron man a contest:icon_shy . No wife to build boxes or kids to help load or unload or run boxes. just me. If anyone would like to run my boxes in columbia at the brain injury contest. I would be glad to provide food and adult beverages for there kindness. After seeing the weather i might add that my RV has a very warm heater.:lol: LOL thanks for any consideration. Rick aka Rickwieser

Rickwieser said:
for the first time in 4 yrs I am going to iron man a contest:icon_shy . No wife to build boxes or kids to help load or unload or run boxes. just me. If anyone would like to run my boxes in columbia at the brain injury contest. I would be glad to provide food and adult beverages for there kindness. After seeing the weather i might add that my RV has a very warm heater.:lol: LOL thanks for any consideration. Rick aka Rickwieser

Hey Rick, check your PM's. I might have a solution for you...

Rick, already comitted to judging but if my wife comes she would run for you, I'll let you know if she coming with me later, she hasn't decided yet.

Lee

If you were going to be in Columbia, SC, I would hook you up...you wouldn't need that "good heater" either.:wink:

Rick,

Wife gave me the green light. I'll see you on Saturday morning. I'll call you with my cell phone.

Todd

Todd, looking forward to meeting you! I saw you guys at Blue Springs but didn't get a chance to stop by.

Jeff_in_KC said:
Todd, looking forward to meeting you! I saw you guys at Blue Springs but didn't get a chance to stop by.

I wanna check out that spicewine, too.

Back