ATC Advice

Subzerogriller

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I'll apologize right off the bat, because I know there MUST be a thread about this already, but I searched and couldn't find it. If it does exist, someone please just link it here and everyone else can ignore my noob question.

I'm looking to get a temp controller for my 22.5 WSM. I've done some research on the Stoker and the CyberQ, but being the noob that I am I can't really tell which would be best for my needs. If the wifi capabilities are reliable, I'd like to have that option, but it's not essential. I'm hoping to add another WSM in the near future, so I like the multiple pit capabilities of the Stoker, but most important to me is the unit's effectiveness. I would appreciate any advice y'all can offer.

I'll apologize right off the bat, because I know there MUST be a thread about this already, but I searched and couldn't find it. If it does exist, someone please just link it here and everyone else can ignore my noob question.

I'm looking to get a temp controller for my 22.5 WSM. I've done some research on the Stoker and the CyberQ, but being the noob that I am I can't really tell which would be best for my needs. If the wifi capabilities are reliable, I'd like to have that option, but it's not essential. I'm hoping to add another WSM in the near future, so I like the multiple pit capabilities of the Stoker, but most important to me is the unit's effectiveness. I would appreciate any advice y'all can offer.

You have to look at your needs and make the choice based on that. The Stoker will control and monitor two pits, but I am unsure of the capabilities of others at this point as I am sure manufactures have changed things since my purchase..

Thanks for the advice! I may end up going with the Stoker, just for the ability to monitor more than one pit; if I stick with the WSM for comps, I'm gonna need a few more...

Back