I Got a New Toy Tonight

Big George's BBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I got an extended party from Kevin AKA smokinit. :grin::grin::grin: It has tie downs, heat diverter, commercial firegrate, guru door adapter. Great price 1650.00 and has only been used about 7 times. I wanted one with extra sliders but the price was too good to pass up. Only had to drive 20 miles to get it and put in the back of my Honda CRV My son and his friend will have to get it out, I want to get a cover and will try to find someone to weld some sliders in it for me. Will try topost Pics when it is light enough to get a Pic Will set it up to cook when I get a cover to protect it

I got an extended party from Kevin AKA smokinit. :grin::grin::grin: It has tie downs, heat diverter, commercial firegrate, guru door adapter. Great price 1650.00 and has only been used about 7 times. I wanted one with extra sliders but the price was too good to pass up. Only had to drive 20 miles to get it and put in the back of my Honda CRV My son and his friend will have to get it out, I want to get a cover and will try to find someone to weld some sliders in it for me. Will try topost Pics when it is light enough to get a Pic Will set it up to cook when I get a cover to protect it

Great addition to your smoker collection... Looking forward to pics..

An avatar, posting photo's, and now this! You better slow down brother, I'm starting to get jealous! Big George, you are the man!

Back