Lunch Today

brdbbq

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Left over pulled poke with BBQ Sauce from Big Dog or Belly Bros don't remember which one. Knock your dick in the dirt good chit Maynard. Also Used jeff'sasmokin KC sauce on brisket 5 Star stuff with a Kick. Thanks Guys

Brought a couple slabs o' baby backs, a jar of homemade sauce, and four beef ribs to work today to share in the office for lunch. They didn't make it past 10:00 am. They want to sell my sauce. Makes all those all night fire tending sessions worth it.

I'm skipping lunched these days, but when I get home I'll be grabbing a couple of boneless poke ribs that were rubbed with Blues Hog and mopped with Bone Suckin' Sauce. And a slice of maple fatty. ;)

Brined chicken, a little of the fattie. Out of the garden turnips, radishes, chinese peas, jalapeno cornbread. A garden and a smoker.....nirvana

Poke Chop with Rasberry Chipotle and Mexican Creamed corn Whew boy the train will be leaving the station this afternoon.

Pastrami.

Went up to the local grocery store yesterday and they had some corned beef briskets about to hit the expiration date marked down to $.99. Don't normaly fire up the pit on a week night but I couldn't resist. Smoked 2 four pounders right out of the package without soaking in water, or rub or anything other than the spice pack that comes in the bag. Didn't want to stay up too late on a work night so I let the temp hang around 250 to 275. Wrapped at 145 and coolered at 165. After a couple of hours I (OK actualy my bride) got out of bed and stuck them in the fridge. Sliced one up this morning to bring to work. Been here 30 minutes and it's half gone. Stopped by the butcher on the way and gave him a few slices. He took one bite and said "you and I have got to get together". Giving cooking lessons to my butcher could turn out to be a sweet deal!

Slovacek Sausage and Tater salad. I could use a GOOD Tater salad recipe.

brdbbq said:

Done gave you my recipe, but YOU thought it needed radishes..... :roll:

Jorge said:
brdbbq said:

Done gave you my recipe, but YOU thought it needed radishes..... :roll:

Lost it a gentle reminder. Probably see it again when I see the peecan :roll:

Back